Welcome to buyorbidonit.com! By using our site, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the following terms and conditions of sales. You must be 18 yrs or older and be lawfully permitted to enter into a binding contract under applicable law. Any bidder, buyer, or seller who uses this site agrees to obey and follow and rules, regulations, and laws which govern the use of this site. If you disagree with any part of the following terms, please do not use this site.
Amendments to Rules
We reserve the right to amend, remove, or add terms and conditions as situations arise and dictate. Those terms must also be obeyed and followed.
Please note that we allow independent businesses to sell on our site. These businesses may have their own rules and conditions which may be applicable for the items they offer on our site. Sellers are required to maintain the values that buyorbidonit applies to our own sales. We reserve the right to suspend or remove any seller as well as any seller’s items if that seller is found to act in a manner that we disapprove of.
Buyorbidonit is not a party to third-party transactions from guest sellers to buyers and therefore cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or actions of a listing from third-party sales. All sellers are contractually bound with buyorbidonit and may be suspended or removed for any violations of the contract terms.
Bidding and Buying
(1) By bidding on an item on this site, you have entered into a legally binding contract between yourself and the seller. Successful bidders who fail to complete a transaction may be blocked or permanently banned from participation in future auctions or sales.
(2) Sellers are obligated to sell items in which the minimum bid or reserve price has been met. Sellers are not obligated to sell items below the minimum bid or reserve price.
(3) Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own lots.
(4) All lots are subject to extended time bidding. When last-minute bids are made, time is extended to allow all bidders a chance to make a final bid.
(5) Bidding on any item is a commitment to buy. If a mistake is made, a retraction may be allowed under special circumstances. Bidders are required to contact us immediately. This should be reserved for rare mistakes and not for changes of heart.
(6) Buyorbidonit reserves the right to reject any bid or bidder and to suspend or banish any user at our discretion. Third-party sellers may reject any bid or bidder from their auctions. Users of this site agree to hold buyorbidonit harmless of any action between third parties.
(7) Buyorbidonit reserves the right to remove any listing at any time or to modify descriptions.
(8) Should there be any malfunction of the website during an ongoing auction or should any natural occurrence disrupt the bidder's ability to access the site, we reserve the right to extend or continue the auction or re-list any items affected.
(9) Items that do not receive a minimum bid of $5 must be claimed by the seller within 3 days of the close of the auction. Returned items to the consignor will be billed at $2.50 per item to cover costs for listing. Any unsold item not claimed within 3 days becomes property of buyorbidonit. That property may be grouped with other items to be resold, donated, or discarded at our discretion.
A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to all sales. It will be billed to and paid by the successful bidder. All charges are then subject to local taxes, shipping, and handling (if applicable).
Seller agrees that any item listed on buyorbidonit.com is free of all debts, loans, or encumbrances. Seller agrees that the item was obtained by legal means and that it is legal to sell in the state listed. Seller also agrees to abide by any shipping offers made in the listing (Sellers are NOT required to ship items in which they did not offer shipping as an option).
Buyorbidonit.com is owned and operated by Jarman Auction Company. Jarman Auction Company is a licensed FFL dealer. Any firearms listed on this site, as well as any firearms purchases made through this site, are subject to all Federal Firearms Licensing requirements. Third-party sellers that list firearms must own and provide to us a current FFL and must obey all laws and rules regarding the possession and sales of firearms. Absolutely no firearms can be listed by those individuals who do not have a current Federal Firearms License.
Guarantees and Warranties
(1) All items sold on buyorbidonit are expected to show some evidence of age or wear unless described as NEW. Other than specific guarantees or warranties stated in the listing, all items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty expressed or implied.
(2) All buyers on buyorbidonit agree to hold buyorbidonit harmless in any dispute and that any refund or canceled sale constitutes the only remedy for damages. Damages may not under any circumstances exceed the purchase price including the buyer’s premium. Any shipped items that are returned are required to be shipped at the buyer’s expense.
(3) Any claims by the buyer of gross description error or misrepresentation must immediately be made to the seller. Any returned items must be in the same condition as received. Any refunds will be made by the same method as payment was received.
Payment will be made immediately and will include the purchase price plus the buyer’s premium plus any other fees or taxes required. Payments to third-party sellers must be made according to their requirements. Items will not be shipped or delivered or be available for pick up until payment has been made. Items not paid for (FOR ANY REASON) within 3 days may be forfeited and shall become the property of buyorbidonit.com. When you do not pay for an item, your account will be restricted so that you will not be allowed to bid on any of our auctions until that account becomes in good standing. Buyorbidonit reserves the right to resell, donate or otherwise discard unclaimed items.
Permission to Charge Credit Cards
Users of this site agree to allow the instant charge to their credit card on file for any purchases including buyer’s premium, applicable sales tax, late payment or storage fees, and shipping & handling charges.
Shipping and Delivery
Please review our site policy for shipping and delivery of items sold by buyorbidonit.com. Third-party sellers may offer shipping and delivery of items under their own terms. Third-party sellers are not required to ship or deliver items.
Buyorbidonit may ship or deliver items. Please read the special terms and conditions of each sale to determine if shipping or delivery is an option. For items sold by buyorbidonit and not third-party sellers, we shall charge the actual amount using the best or most economical shipping choice in regards to the size, weight, and value of an item. We use US Postal Service 1st Class Mail, Media Mail, and Priority Mail including flat rate boxes. We use UPS Ground for larger items or when the rate is a significant saving over Priority Mail. In addition to the actual shipping price, buyorbidonit will charge insurance and handling fees for each item packed. Insurance fees are free for the first $50, then $1 for every $100 in total package value. Handling fees will be a minimum of $3 up to 2 lbs, then $1 per pound up to a maximum of $50. Items requiring freight shipment will be charged a $75 pallet fee in addition to actual freight charges.
Local Pickup Policy
Items may be picked up at our facility at no additional charge (unless otherwise noted). Our business hours are Mon-Fri 9-4. We may occasionally (rarely) open on Saturday (This will be noted in our weekly email to members). Please check your email for additional times. For after-hours or weekend pickup, please contact us in advance to schedule an appointment. We require that any large items be picked up within 3 days of purchase. If you are unable to pick up your items during our posted business hours, please call 912-657-1977 or 843-784-2222 to arrange a meeting to pick up your items. **PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY: LARGE ITEMS, INCLUDING PALLET LOADS, THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PICKED UP AFTER 3 DAYS WILL BE TREATED AS ABANDONED. YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR OWNERSHIP WHETHER THE ITEMS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR OR NOT. AT THIS POINT, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-SELL, REMOVE OR DISCARD ANY ITEM(S) THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PICKED UP to RECOVER STORAGE COSTS. NO REFUNDS, NOR PARTIAL REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK YOUR ITEM(S) UP WITHIN 3 DAYS, CALL US TO REQUEST STORAGE. FEES WILL APPLY BASED ON VOLUME AND DURATION OF STORAGE. THE MINIMUM FEE IS $20 PER BUSINESS DAY, MAXIMUM EXTENSION OF STORAGE IS 7 CALENDAR DAYS, MAXIMUM FEE FOR STORAGE IS $100 WHICH MUST BE PAID BEFORE THE ITEM IS REMOVED.** FOR SMALL ITEMS ONLY, WE WILL STORE FOR 30 DAYS, AFTER WHICH THE PROPERTY WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED. LARGE ITEMS ARE DEFINED AS ANY FURNITURE, PALLET LOAD, LAWN EQUIPMENT, OR ANYTHING LARGER THAN 2' X 2'. WE WILL MAKE THE SOLE DETERMINATION IF YOUR ITEM IS CONSIDERED LARGE OR SMALL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SUCH A DEFINITION, CALL US FOR CLARITY.
**PLEASE NOTE ANY ITEM (LARGE OR SMALL) NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 30 DAYS (PAID FOR OR NOT) WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND BECOME PROPERTY OF BUYORBIDONIT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DONATE, DISCARD OR RE-SELL ANY ABANDONED PROPERTY AT NO BENEFIT TO THE PREVIOUS OWNER.**
Buyorbidonit will not be liable for any damages of any type which may arise from the use of this site. This includes loss or damage to goods sold, lost revenues or profits, or any other damages. Users of this site agree to hold buyorbidonit harmless from any claims made by any third party for any seller or users' failure to adhere to the rules and regulations governing the use of this site. Buyorbidonit will not be responsible for loss or damage to items if they have not been picked up within 3 days of purchase.
Buyorbidonit will not be held liable for any content including links featured in third-party seller’s listings. We are not responsible in any way for the content of these sites or any losses that the use of these sites may cause.